2015-2016 HPNAP Food Grant Application
(posted May 19, 2015)
The 2015-2016 HPNAP Food Grant Application is now available. The applications is due at the Food Bank no later than June 19, 2015. If your application is not received by the due date, your agency will be ineligible to receive any grant funds for the 2015-2016 year.
This year we will be offering Agency Goal Setting. This will allow each agency to set goals for themselves and to increase their agency capacity. The goal setting period will be from July 1, 2015 through June 30, 2016. This activity is voluntary and will not impact your 2015-2016 HPNAP Food Grant. However, the Food Bank may make incentives available to participating agencies that meet or exceed their expected goals, including extra funds. In addition, agency achievements may be included in criteria for determining agencies 2016-2017 food grant.
There are two options for submitting your grant application:
1. Follow the link below to the 2015-2016 HPNAP Food Grant. It’s the same as last year. Fill it out and then click submit.
2. If you would prefer to fill out the form and return to me, click on the link for the printable form:
2015-2016 Food Grant Application.
Click the link to access the 2015-2016 Shelter Addendum:
2015-2016 Shelter Application.
Please contact Vickie Steck with any questions or concerns regarding the HPNAP Food Grant at or 796.6061 x4016
(posted March 9, 2015)
2015-2016 Fiscal Year
Materials for the HPNAP Operations Support-Capital Equipment grant are now available. Please note the following changes and important reminders for this year’s application process:
· Applications are due to the Food Bank by Monday, May 18th at 4:00 p.m via post mail or hand delivery. Applications received after 4:00 p.m. on May 18th will not be considered for funding.
· Shelters no longer need to fill out a Shelter Addendum in addition to the application.
· All applications must have signatures on the cover page from two different people at the organization.
· Applications must be typed; hand-written applications will not be accepted.
· Applicants must provide nine copies of their application.
All applicants are strongly encouraged to attend training at the county’s Hunger Coalition Meeting in March. Please view the Agency Calendar for details.
Please contact Lyndsey Lyman with any questions or concerns regarding the HPNAP OS-CE grant at or 607.796.6061 x4017
HPNAP Operations Support-Capital Equipment Grant
(posted February 19, 2015)
2014-2015 Fiscal Year
The documentation for the second half of the current fiscal year (January 1, 2015 – June 30, 2015) will be due by August 1, 2015. Please be sure to include your cover sheet with your documentation and follow the instructions. You can access the cover sheets for Operations Support by clicking on the links below.
Additional Agency Forms
Monthly Stat Sheet for Pantries
Daily Distribution Log for Pantries
Refrigerator and Freezer Temperature Log
For more information contact:
Vickie Steck, Agency Services & Programs Assistant
at 607.796.6061 x4016 or email