FOOD BANK PIN-UP CAMPAIGN
What is the Food Bank’s Pin-up Campaign?
• Area businesses are invited to participate!
• For a $1 donation, community members can sign their name on a pin-up and have it displayed at your business. The pin-ups generate donations to help the Food Bank fight local hunger and increase hunger awareness in our community.
• 100% of the donations raised are used to fight hunger across the Food Bank’s six county service area including Broome, Chemung, Schuyler, Steuben, Tioga and Tompkins.
Why is the Food Bank’s Pin-up Campaign So Important?
• The Food Bank distributes food to over 160 hunger-relief member agencies across six counties including food pantries and soup kitchens.
• Nearly 11,000 people receive emergency food assistance each week from a food pantry, soup kitchen, or other agency served by the Food Bank.
• Every $5 donation enables the Food Bank to acquire over $27 worth of food!
How Can Your Business Participate in the Pin-up Campaign?
• Contact the Food Bank for your free supply of pin-ups.
• Ask EVERY customer to donate $1.00 to write their name on a pin-up.
• Display the pin-ups on any noticeable wall, window, or high traffic area.
• When the campaign has ended, contact the Food Bank to have a representative pick up the donations and any extra pin-ups.
Look for Food Bank Pin-ups at these participating sponsors
Corning Art & Frame
Corning Bike Works
Market Street Antiques & Collectibles
Market Street Apothecary
Mending Your Ways
Old World Cafe
Twin Tiers Antique Plaza
Thank You to Manley's Mighty Mart Binghamton area locations
who recently concluded a successful pin-up campaign!
For more information contact:
Jonathan Fuller, Community & Public Relations Manager
at 607.796.6061 x4023 or email