Hornell Mobile Food Pantry @ Rehoboth Deliverance Ministry
The Food Bank is hosting a walk-up food distribution on the 1st Wednesday of the month from 10am-11am at Rehoboth Deliverance Ministries,112 East Ave, Hornell, NY 14843. Masks are strongly encouraged.
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED AND OPENS THE TUESDAY BEFORE THE EVENT, 8:30am UNTIL FULL
To register call (800) 346-2211 or go to www.foodbankst.org/CFD
Valley Food Pantry
Hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 10a-12n and Wednesdays 2p-4p.
Conklin Drive-Thru Mobile Food Pantry
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. Registration open on the Friday before the distribution from 8:30am-12pm or until full. Please register online or call (607) 278-2067. If you need a toll free number, call (833) 432-3663.
The Food Bank will hold a drive-thru Community Food Distribution from 10-11am on the third Monday of the month.
This is a drive-thru distribution to limit person-to-person contact. NO WALK-UPS.
There is a limit of 4 households per vehicle due to space constraints. Thank you.
Before arriving to get food, please do the following:
- Clean out vehicle trunk, hatch area or truck bed. Make space to receive food.
- Limit the number of people in your vehicle. Even if you have more than one confirmation number, you only need one person in the vehicle.
- Have confirmation number(s) ready for easy viewing.
- To receive food, you must WEAR A MASK at al times.
- Put a sign on your dashboard if your trunk or hatch cannot be opened. You will receive directions on how to get food.
Tompkins / FBST Coalition Meeting
Register in advance for this meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZArf-yhqj0sE9bdK3YOgIDCKTlYWgTm2-E2
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.