STEUBEN COUNTY RESIDENTS ONLY The Food Bank will hold a drive-thru Community Food Distribution from 10am-12pm, Friday, July 24 at the Steuben County Fairgrounds, 15 E. Washington St. in Bath. PRE-REGISTRATION IS
STEUBEN COUNTY RESIDENTS ONLY
The Food Bank will hold a drive-thru Community Food Distribution from 10am-12pm, Friday, July 24 at the Steuben County Fairgrounds, 15 E. Washington St. in Bath.
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. Registration will open on Wednesday July 22 and Thursday July 23 from 8-4.
You can also call (833)4FB-FOOD (that’s (833)432-3663) to register over the phone during those times. We ask that you please register online if you have access to the Internet, so that the phone lines are available for those who cannot access the online registration.
This event is open for Steuben County residents only. This is a drive-thru distribution to limit person-to-person contact. NO WALK-UPS.
Before arriving to get food, please do the following:
- Clean out vehicle trunk, hatch area or truck bed. Make space to receive food.
- Limit the number of people in your vehicle. Even if you have more than one confirmation number, you only need one person in the vehicle.
- Have confirmation number(s) ready for easy viewing.
- Bring a mask to put on when you receive food.
- Let staff on site if your trunk or hatch is not working.
The Food Bank is continuing to work with partners to plan Community Food Distributions in each county. All distributions, partner pantries and meal sites are listed in the Food Finder on our website www.foodbankst.org/find-food
Pre-registration required! www.foodbankst.org/CFD or call 1-833-4FBFOOD (1-833-432-3663)
friday, july 24 10:00am - friday, july 24 12:00pm
15 E Washington St, Bath, NY 14810