PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. Registration will open on Wednesday, May 6 and Thursday, May 7 from 8-4. The Food Bank will hold a drive-thru Community Food Distribution from 10am-1pm, Friday, May 8
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. Registration will open on Wednesday, May 6 and Thursday, May 7 from 8-4.
The Food Bank will hold a drive-thru Community Food Distribution from 10am-1pm, Friday, May 8 at the Chemung County Fairgrounds.
You can also call (833)4FB-FOOD (that’s (833)432-3663) to register over the phone during those times. We ask that you please register online if you have access to the Internet, so that the phone lines are available for those who cannot access the online registration.
This event is open for Chemung County residents only. This is a drive-thru distribution to limit person-to-person contact. NO WALK-UPS. Enter on Fairview Rd. (near Autozone).
The Food Bank is continuing to work with partners to plan Community Food Distributions in each county. All distributions, partner pantries and meal sites are listed in the Food Finder on our website www.foodbankst.org/find-food
Before arriving to get food, please do the following:
- Clean out vehicle trunk, hatch area or truck bed. Make space to receive food.
- Limit the number of people in your vehicle. Even if you have more than one confirmation number, you only need one person in the vehicle.
- Have confirmation number(s) ready for easy viewing.
- Bring a mask to put on when you receive food.
- Put a sign on your dashboard if your trunk or hatch cannot be opened. You will receive directions on how to get food.
Registration required! https://forms.gle/Ja5qWij6rmVuhjyz6 or by calling
friday, may 08 10:00am - friday, may 08 1:00pm
Chemung County Fairgrounds
170 Fairview Rd, Horseheads, NY 14845