This is a repeating eventjune 21, 2021 10:00 am
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. Registration open on the Friday before the distribution from 8:30am-12pm or until full. Please register online or call (607) 278-2067. If you need a toll
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. Registration open on the Friday before the distribution from 8:30am-12pm or until full. Please register online or call (607) 278-2067. If you need a toll free number, call (833) 432-3663.
The Food Bank will hold a drive-thru Community Food Distribution from 10-11am on the third Monday of the month.
This is a drive-thru distribution to limit person-to-person contact. NO WALK-UPS.
There is a limit of 4 households per vehicle due to space constraints. Thank you.
Before arriving to get food, please do the following:
- Clean out vehicle trunk, hatch area or truck bed. Make space to receive food.
- Limit the number of people in your vehicle. Even if you have more than one confirmation number, you only need one person in the vehicle.
- Have confirmation number(s) ready for easy viewing.
- To receive food, you must WEAR A MASK at al times.
- Put a sign on your dashboard if your trunk or hatch cannot be opened. You will receive directions on how to get food.
Pre-registration required! Online at www.foodbankst.org/CFD or call 1-833-432-3663
Please be aware 3 is the food banks monthly limit per household–do not attend more than 3 mobile food pantries in one month. If you are struggling to provide food for your family, please look at our Food Finder at https://www.foodbankst.org/find-food/ and find a pantry near you. If you are not already receiving SNAP, please apply. Contact your local NOEP for help with the application https://hungersolutionsny.org/find-food-help/snap/
monday, may 17 10:00am - monday, may 17 11:00am