This is a repeating eventmarch 7, 2022 10:00 am
Endwell Mobile Food Pantry
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. Registration is open the Friday before the event from 8:30am-12pm or until full. Please call 607-278-2067 to register during those times or
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. Registration is open the Friday before the event from 8:30am-12pm or until full.
Please call 607-278-2067 to register during those times
This is a drive-thru distribution to limit person-to-person contact. NO WALK-UPS.
There is a limit of 4 households per vehicle due to space constraints. Thank you.
Before arriving to get food, please do the following:
- Clean out vehicle trunk, hatch area or truck bed. Make space to receive food.
- Limit the number of people in your vehicle. Even if you have more than one confirmation number, you only need one person in the vehicle.
- Have confirmation number(s) ready for easy viewing.
- In order to receive food you must WEAR A MASK at all times.
- Put a sign on your dashboard if your trunk or hatch cannot be opened. You will receive directions on how to get food.
Pre-registration required! Online at www.foodbankst.org/CFD or call 1-833-432-3663
Please be aware 3 is the food banks monthly limit per household–do not attend more than 3 mobile food pantries in one month. If you are struggling to provide food for your family, please look at our Food Finder at https://www.foodbankst.org/find-food/ and find a pantry near you. If you are not already receiving SNAP, please apply. Contact your local NOEP for help with the application https://hungersolutionsny.org/find-food-help/snap/
monday, february 07 10:00am - monday, february 07 11:00am