PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. Registration will open on Tuesday, May 26 and Wednesday, May 27 from 8-4. The Food Bank will hold a drive-thru Community Food Distribution from 10am-12pm, Thursday, May 28
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. Registration will open on Tuesday, May 26 and Wednesday, May 27 from 8-4.
The Food Bank will hold a drive-thru Community Food Distribution from 10am-12pm, Thursday, May 28 at the Watkins Glen International, 2790 County Route 16, Watkins Glen, NY. PLEASE NOTE NEW LOCATION. Vehicles will enter via Gate 2 off Montour-Townsend Road / County Route 16.
You can also call (833)4FB-FOOD (that’s (833)432-3663) to register over the phone during those times. We ask that you please register online if you have access to the Internet, so that the phone lines are available for those who cannot access the online registration.
This is a drive-thru distribution to limit person-to-person contact. NO WALK-UPS.
The Food Bank is continuing to work with partners to plan Community Food Distributions in each county. All distributions, partner pantries and meal sites are listed in the Food Finder on our website www.foodbankst.org/find-food
Before arriving to get food, please do the following:
- Clean out vehicle trunk, hatch area or truck bed. Make space to receive food.
- Limit the number of people in your vehicle. Even if you have more than one confirmation number, you only need one person in the vehicle.
- Have confirmation number(s) ready for easy viewing.
- Bring a mask to put on when you receive food.
- Put a sign on your dashboard if your trunk or hatch cannot be opened. You will receive directions on how to get food.
Pre-registration required! Online at www.foodbankst.org/CFD or call 1-833-4FBFOOD (1-833-432-3663)
thursday, may 28 10:00am - thursday, may 28 12:00pm
2790 County Route 16, Watkins Glen, NY 14891