PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. Registration open on the weekday before the event from 8:30am-3pm or until full. Please call (607) 278-2067 to register during those times or click below. If you
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. Registration open on the weekday before the event from 8:30am-3pm or until full. Please call (607) 278-2067 to register during those times or click below. If you need a toll free number, call (833) 432-3663.
This is a drive-thru distribution to limit person-to-person contact. NO WALK-UPS.
There is a limit of 4 households per vehicle due to space constraints. Thank you.
Before arriving to get food, please do the following:
- Clean out vehicle trunk, hatch area or truck bed. Make space to receive food.
- Limit the number of people in your vehicle. Even if you have more than one confirmation number, you only need one person in the vehicle.
- Have confirmation number(s) ready for easy viewing
- Put a sign on your dashboard if your trunk or hatch cannot be opened. You will receive directions on how to get food.
- To receive food, MASKS MUST BE WORN at all times.
Registration required! Online at www.foodbankst.org/CFD or 1-833-432-3663
Please be aware 3 is the food banks monthly limit per household–do not attend more than 3 mobile food pantries in one month. If you are struggling to provide food for your family, please look at our Food Finder at https://www.foodbankst.org/find-food/ and find a pantry near you. If you are not already receiving SNAP, please apply. Contact your local NOEP for help with the application https://hungersolutionsny.org/find-food-help/snap/
wednesday, march 09 10:00am - wednesday, march 09 11:00am
Broome County Fairgrounds
Fairgrounds Rd, Whitney Point, NY 13862