BROOME COUNTY RESIDENTS ONLY PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. Registration is open Wed, August 12 and Thurs, August 13 from 8am-4pm OR UNTIL FULL. The Food Bank will hold a drive-thru Community Food Distribution
BROOME COUNTY RESIDENTS ONLY
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. Registration is open Wed, August 12 and Thurs, August 13 from 8am-4pm OR UNTIL FULL.
The Food Bank will hold a drive-thru Community Food Distribution from 10am-12pm on Friday August 14 at the Windsor High School.
You can also call (833)4FB-FOOD (that’s (833)432-3663) to register over the phone during those times. We ask that you please register online if you have access to the Internet, so that the phone lines are available for those who cannot access the online registration.
This is a drive-thru distribution to limit person-to-person contact. NO WALK-UPS.
The Food Bank is continuing to work with partners to plan Community Food Distributions in each county. All distributions, partner pantries and meal sites are listed in the Food Finder on our website www.foodbankst.org/find-food
Before arriving to get food, please do the following:
- Clean out vehicle trunk, hatch area or truck bed. Make space to receive food.
- Limit the number of people in your vehicle. Even if you have more than one confirmation number, you only need one person in the vehicle.
- Have confirmation number(s) ready for easy viewing.
- Bring a mask to put on when you receive food.
- Put a sign on your dashboard if your trunk or hatch cannot be opened. You will receive directions on how to get food.
The Windsor Community Food Distribution on August 14, 2020 was made possible by a grant from the COVID-19 Community Response Fund of the United Way of Broome County.
Pre-registration required! Online at www.foodbankst.org/CFD or call 1-833-4FBFOOD (1-833-432-3663)
friday, august 14 10:00am - friday, august 14 12:00pm
Windsor High School
1191 NY-79, Windsor, NY 13865