Kitchen Stork is a partnership of Arnot Health, C.I.D.S.(Comprehensive Interdisciplinary Developmental Services) Meal on Wheels of Chemung County, Inc, and FBST.
What does Kitchen Stork Provide?
- Weekly groceries and prepared meals
- A starter kit (pots, pans cooking supplies).
- Nutrition and cooking education through the Food Bank’s JSY program
- Monthly visits from a C.I.D.S. community health worker who will connect mothers and their households with additional community resources.
You’re eligible if you are…
- Living in Chemung County
- On Medicaid, do not have health insurance, or are facing a financial hardship
Interested in this program?
Fill out the form below!
Kitchen Stork Contact
*By submitting this form, you acknowledge that you are sharing your information with the Kitchen Stork project team and consent to be contacted by a member of the team.