Leader of the Packcorporate challenge sponsored by Mengel Metzger Barr
Thursday, September 10, 2020
2:30 – 6:00 pm
Food Bank of the Southern Tier
Corporate teams from around the Southern Tier
Business leaders coming together to pack BackPacks for kids!
The Most Fun You’ll Have Making a Difference
Mengel Metzger Barr invites you to join in on a friendly competition for a great cause! Area professionals will roll up their sleeves, show their team spirit, and support our community by packing BackPacks for kids as they battle to become the Leader of the Pack!
You can join in the efforts of our teams by making a tax-deductible donation at their fundraising pages!
Cameron Manufacturing & Design
Chemung Canal Trust Company
Dandy Mini Marts
Elmira Savings Bank
First Heritage Federal Credit Union
Mengel Metzger Barr
Simmons Rockwell Nissan Subaru Hyundai
Tompkins Trust Company
Watkins Glen International
- Team captain training and branded team registration form
- Recognition in all publicity materials
- Promotion on Food Bank’s social media platforms before, during and after the event
- Team photo (show your team pride by wearing matching t-shirts)
- Winning team’s name on the Leader Cup trophy in perpetuity
- Display certificate acknowledging your participation
- Reception after the competition to celebrate and network with other professionals
- Team t-shirt hung in our Volunteer Lounge for an entire year
- Media appearance with opportunity to give an interview
- Opportunity to challenge another business on social media
- and so much more!
2019 is SOLD OUT!
Thank you to our participating teams!
Useful resources to recruit team members, start a fundraising page and prepare
for the Leader of the Pack corporate challenge!
- Team Toolkit – Rules and regulations and tips for team recruitment so you can be crowned LEADER OF THE PACK!
- Social Media Toolkit – Suggestions to get the maximum social media marketing benefits and to make the packing rivalry FUN! We will award a Social Media Champion!
- Start Fundraising – Giving is contagious! This is an easy way to create your own team fundraising page to share on social media and with your colleagues and clients to demonstrate your commitment to hunger relief in our communities. We will award a Fundraising Champion!