Partner News & Updates
- Request a Text / Call ‘Em All to be sent to your clients here
- FBST Client & Pantry Survey Findings
- Flexible Funding Available Now for Victims of Domestic Violence – 2022
- Meatless Protein Recipe Ideas
- Updated FBST Values!
- Agency Advisory Committee now accepting applications or nominations!
Application / Nomination Form here
Learn more about the Agency Advisory Committee here
- November 2021 News and Updates
- October 2021 FreskTrak Update
- FBST Mask Policy Update (May 18, 2021)
- COVID Vaccine and Emergency Food Workers Update (March 4, 2021)
- NYS Guidance for COVID 19 Vaccine March 1, 2021
- Vaccine Letter Template for Partner Agencies
- TEFAP Attestation Memo and FAQ (June 19, 2020)
Mandatory TEFAP Civil Rights Training
The Temporary Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP) requires all staff and volunteers who have direct contact with guests and/or handle confidential information to receive civil rights training on an annual basis.
Print out the TEFAP Civil Rights Training slides and present to your staff and volunteers and have them sign the training log sheet once training has been completed. The training log sheet must be kept on site for three years and will be confirmed during bi-annual site visits.
TEFAP also requires that any TEFAP product that needs to be disposed of, for any reason, must be reported on the TEFAP Loss Report, which must be kept on site for three years and will be confirmed during bi-annual site visits.