Catholic Charities employees Sister Rosaria Hughes and Father Neil Miller establish the Food Bank of the Southern Tier. The Food Bank begins with a borrowed truck and operates from a small warehouse on Grand Central Avenue. Food is distributed and stored free of charge to all food pantries. The first Director of the Food Bank is Walter Kronicz and the first driver for the Food Bank is Bernie Stansfield.
- Impact of the COVID-19 Bill for Southern Tier Families Experiencing Food Insecurity January 6, 2021
- Celebrating the 2020 VIVAs December 29, 2020
- Tips for remaining healthy during the holidays December 7, 2020
- Giving the gift of time November 24, 2020
- You’re Nourishing New York Families & Supporting Farmers November 11, 2020