Catholic Charities employees Sister Rosaria Hughes and Father Neil Miller establish the Food Bank of the Southern Tier. The Food Bank begins with a borrowed truck and operates from a small warehouse on Grand Central Avenue. Food is distributed and stored free of charge to all food pantries. The first Director of the Food Bank is Walter Kronicz and the first driver for the Food Bank is Bernie Stansfield.
- Meet Jessica March 11, 2021
- Watch what happens what you Just Say Yes! March 11, 2021
- Lending a hand by answering the call March 11, 2021
- You’re fighting more than COVID-19 | A message from the President & CEO March 11, 2021
- Your support is delivering meals to doorsteps March 11, 2021