The Food Bank moves to a larger warehouse location on Grand Central Avenue. The year is marked by growth in member agencies, and the first community appeal through solicitation letters. However, budget concerns arise.
- Impact of the COVID-19 Bill for Southern Tier Families Experiencing Food Insecurity January 6, 2021
- Celebrating the 2020 VIVAs December 29, 2020
- Tips for remaining healthy during the holidays December 7, 2020
- Giving the gift of time November 24, 2020
- You’re Nourishing New York Families & Supporting Farmers November 11, 2020