The Food Bank’s budget issues grow. Food pantries and programs expand to more than 130. Food distribution increased to 100,000 pounds per month. An appeal to Chemung County for a $7,000 grant is made The Food Bank meets with its pantry partners and presents a plan to begin charging a $0.10 per pound shared maintenance fee to cover the cost of transportation and handling.
- Food Bank of the Southern Tier’s statement upon release of the updated HEROES Act October 8, 2020
- SNAP for College Students October 8, 2020
- A message from the President & CEO October 6, 2020
- A Legacy of Advocacy October 5, 2020
- Re-opening Mobile Food Pantries Across the Southern Tier September 21, 2020