The Food Bank’s budget issues grow. Food pantries and programs expand to more than 130. Food distribution increased to 100,000 pounds per month. An appeal to Chemung County for a $7,000 grant is made The Food Bank meets with its pantry partners and presents a plan to begin charging a $0.10 per pound shared maintenance fee to cover the cost of transportation and handling.
- Meet Jessica March 11, 2021
- Watch what happens what you Just Say Yes! March 11, 2021
- Lending a hand by answering the call March 11, 2021
- You’re fighting more than COVID-19 | A message from the President & CEO March 11, 2021
- Your support is delivering meals to doorsteps March 11, 2021