The Food Bank’s budget issues grow. Food pantries and programs expand to more than 130. Food distribution increased to 100,000 pounds per month. An appeal to Chemung County for a $7,000 grant is made The Food Bank meets with its pantry partners and presents a plan to begin charging a $0.10 per pound shared maintenance fee to cover the cost of transportation and handling.
- Impact of the COVID-19 Bill for Southern Tier Families Experiencing Food Insecurity January 6, 2021
- Celebrating the 2020 VIVAs December 29, 2020
- Tips for remaining healthy during the holidays December 7, 2020
- Giving the gift of time November 24, 2020
- You’re Nourishing New York Families & Supporting Farmers November 11, 2020