The Food Bank enters into a contract with NYS Office of General Services to distribute TEFAP (USDA Commodities). The Food Bank is awarded a contract with NYS Department of Health under the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) which later became known as the Hunger Prevention Nutrition Assistance Program (HPNAP). Both programs led to a significant increase in budget, staff and food. The Food Bank’s annual budget is $100,000 and food distribution is one million pounds.
- Re-opening Mobile Food Pantries Across the Southern Tier September 21, 2020
- Ready for anything August 25, 2020
- Message from the President August 25, 2020
- No time to retire August 25, 2020
- Racing to end hunger August 25, 2020