In January 2003, the Food Bank is established as a subsidiary of Diocesan Catholic Charities with a separate board having exclusive focus on the affairs and needs of the Food Bank. Under the leadership of President & CEO Paul Hesler, and Richard Wardell, the first chairperson of the Board of Directors, the Food Bank take dramatic steps to increase its efforts to end hunger in the Southern Tier.
- Food Bank of the Southern Tier’s statement upon release of the updated HEROES Act October 8, 2020
- SNAP for College Students October 8, 2020
- A message from the President & CEO October 6, 2020
- A Legacy of Advocacy October 5, 2020
- Re-opening Mobile Food Pantries Across the Southern Tier September 21, 2020