In January 2003, the Food Bank is established as a subsidiary of Diocesan Catholic Charities with a separate board having exclusive focus on the affairs and needs of the Food Bank. Under the leadership of President & CEO Paul Hesler, and Richard Wardell, the first chairperson of the Board of Directors, the Food Bank take dramatic steps to increase its efforts to end hunger in the Southern Tier.
- Impact of the COVID-19 Bill for Southern Tier Families Experiencing Food Insecurity January 6, 2021
- Celebrating the 2020 VIVAs December 29, 2020
- Tips for remaining healthy during the holidays December 7, 2020
- Giving the gift of time November 24, 2020
- You’re Nourishing New York Families & Supporting Farmers November 11, 2020