In January 2003, the Food Bank is established as a subsidiary of Diocesan Catholic Charities with a separate board having exclusive focus on the affairs and needs of the Food Bank. Under the leadership of President & CEO Paul Hesler, and Richard Wardell, the first chairperson of the Board of Directors, the Food Bank take dramatic steps to increase its efforts to end hunger in the Southern Tier.
- Meet Jessica March 11, 2021
- Watch what happens what you Just Say Yes! March 11, 2021
- Lending a hand by answering the call March 11, 2021
- You’re fighting more than COVID-19 | A message from the President & CEO March 11, 2021
- Your support is delivering meals to doorsteps March 11, 2021