The Food Bank piloted the BackPack Program in three communities serving 100 kids per week. The BackPack Program is targeted to serve children at-risk of hunger by providing a bag of nutritious food each Friday throughout the school year.
- Impact of the COVID-19 Bill for Southern Tier Families Experiencing Food Insecurity January 6, 2021
- Celebrating the 2020 VIVAs December 29, 2020
- Tips for remaining healthy during the holidays December 7, 2020
- Giving the gift of time November 24, 2020
- You’re Nourishing New York Families & Supporting Farmers November 11, 2020