The Food Bank piloted the BackPack Program in three communities serving 100 kids per week. The BackPack Program is targeted to serve children at-risk of hunger by providing a bag of nutritious food each Friday throughout the school year.
- Food Bank of the Southern Tier’s statement upon release of the updated HEROES Act October 8, 2020
- SNAP for College Students October 8, 2020
- A message from the President & CEO October 6, 2020
- A Legacy of Advocacy October 5, 2020
- Re-opening Mobile Food Pantries Across the Southern Tier September 21, 2020