John Potter, owner of Seneca Beverage Corporation, approaches the Food Bank about buying his 65,000 square foot warehouse building in Elmira. The Corning Incorporated Foundation pledges $500,000 to the building campaign.
- Meet Jessica March 11, 2021
- Watch what happens what you Just Say Yes! March 11, 2021
- Lending a hand by answering the call March 11, 2021
- You’re fighting more than COVID-19 | A message from the President & CEO March 11, 2021
- Your support is delivering meals to doorsteps March 11, 2021