The Food Bank’s Board of Directors approves moving ahead with the acquisition and renovation of Seneca Beverage Corporation facility on Upper Oakwood Avenue in Elmira. The Wegman Family Charitable Foundation pledges $300,000 to the building campaign. The Food Bank board votes to undertake its first ever capital campaign with a goal of $5.75 million.
- Food Bank of the Southern Tier’s statement upon release of the updated HEROES Act October 8, 2020
- SNAP for College Students October 8, 2020
- A message from the President & CEO October 6, 2020
- A Legacy of Advocacy October 5, 2020
- Re-opening Mobile Food Pantries Across the Southern Tier September 21, 2020