The Food Bank’s Board of Directors approves moving ahead with the acquisition and renovation of Seneca Beverage Corporation facility on Upper Oakwood Avenue in Elmira. The Wegman Family Charitable Foundation pledges $300,000 to the building campaign. The Food Bank board votes to undertake its first ever capital campaign with a goal of $5.75 million.
- Impact of the COVID-19 Bill for Southern Tier Families Experiencing Food Insecurity January 6, 2021
- Celebrating the 2020 VIVAs December 29, 2020
- Tips for remaining healthy during the holidays December 7, 2020
- Giving the gift of time November 24, 2020
- You’re Nourishing New York Families & Supporting Farmers November 11, 2020