The Food Bank’s Board of Directors approves moving ahead with the acquisition and renovation of Seneca Beverage Corporation facility on Upper Oakwood Avenue in Elmira. The Wegman Family Charitable Foundation pledges $300,000 to the building campaign. The Food Bank board votes to undertake its first ever capital campaign with a goal of $5.75 million.
- Meet Jessica March 11, 2021
- Watch what happens what you Just Say Yes! March 11, 2021
- Lending a hand by answering the call March 11, 2021
- You’re fighting more than COVID-19 | A message from the President & CEO March 11, 2021
- Your support is delivering meals to doorsteps March 11, 2021