The capital campaign goal is exceeded with total gifts and pledges reaching $5.82 million! The Food Bank distributes over 9.7 million pounds of food. The BackPack Program serves 2,075 children at risk of hunger with a weekly bag of food to take home over weekends and holiday breaks. The Mobile Food Pantry trucks distribute over 3.4 million pounds of food to people in need at 655 distributions. More than 8,000 volunteers contribute 47,508 hours to help the Food Bank fight hunger.
- Impact of the COVID-19 Bill for Southern Tier Families Experiencing Food Insecurity January 6, 2021
- Celebrating the 2020 VIVAs December 29, 2020
- Tips for remaining healthy during the holidays December 7, 2020
- Giving the gift of time November 24, 2020
- You’re Nourishing New York Families & Supporting Farmers November 11, 2020