The capital campaign goal is exceeded with total gifts and pledges reaching $5.82 million! The Food Bank distributes over 9.7 million pounds of food. The BackPack Program serves 2,075 children at risk of hunger with a weekly bag of food to take home over weekends and holiday breaks. The Mobile Food Pantry trucks distribute over 3.4 million pounds of food to people in need at 655 distributions. More than 8,000 volunteers contribute 47,508 hours to help the Food Bank fight hunger.
- Food Bank of the Southern Tier’s statement upon release of the updated HEROES Act October 8, 2020
- SNAP for College Students October 8, 2020
- A message from the President & CEO October 6, 2020
- A Legacy of Advocacy October 5, 2020
- Re-opening Mobile Food Pantries Across the Southern Tier September 21, 2020