Registration for the Erin distribution on Friday is now CLOSED because we have registered the maximum number of households we can serve. Registration for the Conklin distribution on Monday will open at 8:30AM on Friday.
If you have a question about your existing registration, or would like to be put on a list to receive text/phone call reminders about upcoming distributions near you, please email email@example.com with your phone number and town/county of residence.
For more food resources, visit https://www.foodbankst.org/find-food/ or call 2-1-1. Either of those resources can help you find your local pantry, which is a great source of non-perishable, stable shelf-life items as well as some perishable items. The Mobile Food Pantries, on the other hand, can supplement those food items with dairy, meat, produce, etc.
Upcoming distributions for which registration is not yet open:
- Monday, April 19th: Conklin. Registration opens at 8:30AM on Friday, April 16th.
- Tuesday, April 20th: Watkins Glen (limited to Schuyler and SE Yates County residents). Registration opens at 8:30AM on Monday, April 19th.
- Wednesday, April 21st: Waverly. Registration opens at 8:30AM on Tuesday, April 20th.
- Thursday, April 22nd: Painted Post (limited to Steuben and Schuyler County residents). Registration opens at 8:30AM on Wednesday, April 21st.
- Friday, April 23rd: Deposit (limited to Broome County and Deposit residents, plus families of the Deposit School District). Registration opens at 8:30AM on Thursday, April 22nd.