Printable List of Emergency Food Resources
- Binghamton City
- Rest of Broome County
- Chemung County
- Schuyler County
- Steuben County
- Tioga County
- Tompkins County
Planning a Pantry Visit?
SNAP and WIC Information
You may be eligible for SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) or WIC (Women, Infants, and Children). If you have any issues applying for SNAP, each county has a SNAP Outreach Worker (NOEP) who can assist.
SNAP Outreach Coordinators
- Chemung County: Mary Laurey, SNAP Outreach Coordinator 607.796.5592 or email
- Broome County: Alison Lorenc 607.723.8313 x827 or email
- Schuyler County: Maggie Zegilla, SNAP Outreach Coordinator 607.873.4831 or email
- Steuben County: Hailee Hillman, 607.329.9359 or email
- Tioga County: Tiffany Beaver, SNAP Outreach Coordinator 607.689.2767 or email
- Tompkins County: Amber Podelec, SNAP Outreach Coordinator 607.272.5062 x21 or email
Sign up for Kitchen Stork Here
If you are pregnant and live in Chemung County, you may be eligible for a weekly delivery of groceries and prepared meals.
Take a Survey