The first Mobile Food Pantry Program was launched in July. This program utilizes beverage distribution trucks retrofitted for food banking purposes to deliver fresh produce, dairy and other food and grocery products directly to the consumer in rural areas. The first two trucks were donated by John Potter and the Seneca Beverage Company.
- Meet Jessica March 11, 2021
- Watch what happens what you Just Say Yes! March 11, 2021
- Lending a hand by answering the call March 11, 2021
- You’re fighting more than COVID-19 | A message from the President & CEO March 11, 2021
- Your support is delivering meals to doorsteps March 11, 2021