The first Mobile Food Pantry Program was launched in July. This program utilizes beverage distribution trucks retrofitted for food banking purposes to deliver fresh produce, dairy and other food and grocery products directly to the consumer in rural areas. The first two trucks were donated by John Potter and the Seneca Beverage Company.
- Impact of the COVID-19 Bill for Southern Tier Families Experiencing Food Insecurity January 6, 2021
- Celebrating the 2020 VIVAs December 29, 2020
- Tips for remaining healthy during the holidays December 7, 2020
- Giving the gift of time November 24, 2020
- You’re Nourishing New York Families & Supporting Farmers November 11, 2020